We respect your privacy, and want to be clear about how we handle information about you.
What information may we collect about you?
We may collect personal data about you, including things like:
- Your contact details.
- Your date of birth.
- Where you work.
- Your wishes and criteria in respect of any matter we are helping you with.
- Financial information.
Usually we will have received this directly from you. However it is possible we may also receive personal data about you from others, such as from members of your family, another party to a transaction you are engaged in or from your professional advisers.
How will we use the information?
Our use of such personal data is subject to data protection law.
We mainly use your personal data to provide you with information or services you have requested. We may also use it for any other purpose for which you give your consent. For example we may send you additional information about us or our services, if you have consented to us doing so.
We may also use it for other normal purposes connected with our work. For example we will use your information to update our own business records, complete statutory returns, and otherwise comply with our regulatory obligations.
Will we share information about you with anyone?
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your personal data to anyone, and we take precautions to keep it secure.
It will sometimes be a normal and necessary part of our work to pass on information to third parties. For example:
- We may pass on information to others assisting with the work we do for you, such as other professional advisers.
- We may be obliged to pass on information to the tax authorities in some circumstances.
- We may need to pass on information to those who help collect outstanding accounts.
In addition our business may be audited or checked by third parties such as those providing professional services to us or with whom we are entering into business relationships. It is sometimes inevitable that such third parties will see some information about you. Such third parties are required to maintain confidentiality in relation to your information.
You have a right of access under data protection law to the personal data that we hold about you. We seek to keep that personal data correct and up to date. You should let us know if you believe the information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Your right to know
- Our data protection contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- By filling in the contact form on our website, you are giving us your consent to use your personal data for periodic mailings.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with newsletter functionality.
- It is possible that you data might be accessed outside of the EU. Namely India. The safeguards we are using are a contract between us and the receiving company that includes the EU model data protection clauses.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on Contact us page.
- You have right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- It is not contractually binding to provide your personal data to receive newsletter from us.
- Personal data provided via newsletter subscription form is not profiled and there is no automated decision making applied.
- We will not use personal data provided via Sign up form for any other purpose than described above.
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.